September 17, 2023
On Sunday, September 17, Adam Coppock will continue our sermon series entitled: Young Meadows Core and share a message called "Life Change" from John 17:13-19.
Sermon in a Sentence: Life in Christ brings genuine change in that we live in this world but not of the world as Christ is not of this world.
- What are some elements of living "in the world" that is really enjoyable to you? What are some of the ways, events, hobbies, etc. you find most delight in your life?
- What are some ways that you find it most difficult to not be "of the world" in your life, job, family, etc?
- How have you experienced God's protection from the evil one in your life to keep you from living like the world more?
- How have you been able to experience joy in the world by living set apart as God's people? How have you been surprised even by the goodness of life in Jesus?
- Where do you feel a bigger sense of being "sent" in your life right now? Where are some places you feel like the Spirit is putting on your heart to consider living out your faith and being the presence of Jesus more?