Our goal at Young Meadows is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for your children as you worship or participate in other activities at the church. We provide childcare for children ages 8 weeks through Kindergarten. If you have questions about our child care, contact Children's Director Kim Tormey, (910) 333-4982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nursery is available on Sunday mornings from 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. during both worship services. In addition to professional nursery workers, our nursery staff is comprised of 3-4 members who volunteer their time each Sunday to assist in caring for your child.
Weekdays & Special Events
The Nursery is available during the week for various church activities such as the Women's Tuesday Morning Bible Study, Wednesdays at THE WELL, children's classes, Growth Groups, and Choir practices. The nursery is also available for church wide special events.
Contact the church office at (334) 244-1385 to inquire about Nursery availability for a particular activity or event.
What to Bring
When packing a diaper bag, please include the following items:
- At least 2 disposable diapers
- A complete change of clothes in the event of an accident
- Pacifier (with clip), or other item for comfort
- A bottle of milk or formula, juice or water in a non-spill sippy cup
- Make sure to label all items
Young Meadows has a Well-Child policy to provide the healthiest environment for your child while he/she is in our care. Parents also have a role in keeping the Nursery a healthy place to bring your child. If your child has exihibited the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, we ask that you not bring him/her to the Nursery:
- Fever of 99.9 degrees or above
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Cough or cold/flu-like symptoms
- Runny nose, throat or ear infection
- Unexplained rash or skin infections (impetigo, boils, ringworm)
- Eye infections (pink eye)
- Infectious diseases (chicken pox, mumps, measles, etc.)