Fellowship of Loving Disciples (F.O.L.D.)
Encourages spiritual life and fellowship for our teenagers, 6th-12th grades, through Sunday school, vibrant CONNECT groups, and retreats, activities, and service projects to engage them in a loving, spirit-filled fellowship.
- CONNECT groups meet Sundays at 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. throughout the school year.
- Small groups meet for breakfast throughout the week with a bus ride to school.
- Sunday school meets 10:10-10:50 a.m. in the Youth Room and Room 205.
- School year activities
- Winter Retreat at Ridge Haven
- Camping Trip in the Fall
- Various opportunities for fun and fellowship each week
- Summer activities are held weekly
- Swim and Study groups for Junior Highs
- Bible Study and Activities for Senior Highs
- RYM Junior & Senior High Camps
- Sports Camp (Vacation Bible School)
- Various Outings e.g. Six Flags Over Atlanta, White Water Rafting in Columbus
- Weekly Fun & Fellowship, Bible Studies, and Outing on Wednesdays during the summer; includes paint ball, Ultimate Frisbee, etc., at Ida Belle Young Park
Contact Youth Director, Adam Coppock at (334) 318-3562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.