F.O.L.D. Youth Ministry
Fellowship of Loving Disciples (F.O.L.D.)
Encourages spiritual life and fellowship for our teenagers, 7th-12th grades, through Sunday school, vibrant CONNECT groups, and retreats, activities, and service projects to engage them in a loving, spirit-filled fellowship.
- CONNECT groups meet Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. throughout the school year.
- Small groups meet for breakfast throughout the week with a bus ride to school.
- Sunday school meets 10:10-10:50 a.m. in the Youth Room and Room 205.
- School year activities
- Winter Retreat at Ridge Haven
- Camping Trip in the Fall
- Various opportunities for fun and fellowship each week
- Summer activities are held weekly
- Swim and Study groups
- RYM Junior & Senior High Camps
- Sports Camp (Vacation Bible School)
Contact our Youth Director, Adam Coppock at (334) 318-3562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.