Fellowship of Loving Disciples (F.O.L.D.)
Encourages spiritual life and fellowship for our teenagers, 6th-12th grades, through Sunday school, vibrant CONNECT groups, and retreats, activities, and service projects to engage them in a loving, spirit-filled fellowship.
Meets 9:30 AM in the Youth Room and Room 201.
- Sunday, September 3: Youth Room with Sean Miller & Naomi Kemp (CEF)
- Sundays, September 10-December 3
- Sr. High - Youth Room - Adam Coppock
- Jr. High - Room #201 - Jacey Tormey
- Sr. High (9th-12th graders) meet Sundays at 6:30 PM
- All youth (6th-12th graders) Wednesdays at 6 PM
- Small groups meet for breakfast throughout the week with a bus ride to school.
- School year activities
- Winter Retreat at Ridge Haven
- Camping Trip in the Fall
- Various opportunities for fun and fellowship each week
- Summer activities are held weekly
- Swim and Study groups for Junior Highs
- Bible Study and Activities for Senior Highs
- RYM Junior & Senior High Camps
- Sports Camp (Vacation Bible School)
- Various Outings e.g. Six Flags Over Atlanta, White Water Rafting in Columbus
- Weekly Fun & Fellowship, Bible Studies, and Outing on Wednesdays during the summer; includes paint ball, Ultimate Frisbee, etc., at Ida Belle Young Park